Amplify Indy is a veteran-owned company focused on cause driven organization development, community building, and civic engagement.
- Amplify Music Fest at the Speakeasy supporting Indiana Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Amplify Hope Event raised over $31,000 for the Hope Center Indy
- Amplify Hope Program Beta launch – an incubator for social entrepreneurialism.
- Amplify Future Forums, a gathering to discuss the future of technology.
- Amplify Hope Challenge – A program for purpose-driven startups (52 participants)
- Amplify Hope Program members have raised over $100,000 for their causes (Jan-Mar)
- Amplify Hope Program members have impacted the lives of over 31,000 in central Indiana (Jan-Mar)
- Amplify Hope Fundraiser: Wrestling to Celebrate Foster Families (April 15) SOLD OUT!
- Amplify Indy Monthly Experience featuring art, music, causes, & speakers SOLD OUT!
- Amplify Mastermind Forums & Accountability Groups (Q3)
- Amplify Indy Citizen Memberships (Q3)
- Amplify Indy Invite Only Memberships (Q4)
- Amplify Hope Program Expansion (Q4)
Amplify Hope Program Partner Programs:
Through COFFE we have launched a financial literacy training platform designed to help victims of sex & human trafficking who are in an aftercare program at the Hope Center Indy. (This program is funded in part by Horizon Planning Group)
What started as the Amplify Youth Program is now The Poema Entrepreneurship Academy! This is a private school in Fountain Square that offers high school students a way to experience courses like entrepreneurship, math, robotics, financial literacy, leadership, and more.
NOTE: Amplify Hope Program is currently licensed to, and managed by, our NFP partner COFFE (Community Outreach for Financial Educaiton).
Founded by Harrison Painter
Co-Founded by Dr. Pingnam Shi
Dr. Pingnan Shi is the Co-Founder and Chief Disruption Officer. Dr. Shi has a PhD in Electrical Engineering and has worked in academic research and tech industry for 26 years and holds 15 patents. He currently serves on the board of the Beyond Me Initiative and is leading the Amplify Blockchain Initiative launching in the summer and Amplify Youth Program launching in the fall. His passion is helping the next generation of young leaders with financial literacy, math skills, and leadership training so they can become successful entrepreneurs.
Nonprofit Partnership Advisor – Josh Bach
Leadership Development Advisor – Andy Dix
Amplify Core Values
- Faith and Family First
- Passionate about Moving Central Indiana Forward
- Welcoming to all People
- Focused on Positive Impact
- Open to Learning
- Grounded in Humility
- Abundance Mentality
Amplify Indy in the Press
Amplify Indy was launched out of the Speakeasy Downtown Indy
The Speakeasy Indy is where this all started. We are so thankful for everything they do! Please make sure to support these wonderful people who are working hard to bring the startup tech community closer in Indianapolis.