Amplify Indy is a veteran-owned marketing agency, event promotions company, and thought leadership community focused on personal, professional, and business development.
- Amplify Music Fest at the Speakeasy supporting Indiana Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (May)
- Amplify Hope Event raised over $31,000 for the Hope Center Indy (Aug)
- Amplify Hope Program with Collaborate 317, an incubator for emerging non-profits (Oct)
Coming in 2018
- Amplify Vets Program, an incubator for veteran-owned startups
- Amplify Young Leaders Program – Series of trainings on entrepreneurship for students
- Amplify Music Fest 2018 – In partnership with DK New Media
Founded by Harrison Painter
Harrison Painter is the Founder of Amplify Indy and Co-Founder of Collaborate 317. He is a Navy veteran and creative marketing professional who has had two of his marketing companies acquired, one privately and one publicly. Harrison brings his passion for building relationships and seeking out creative partnerships to the Amplify Indy mission of elevating the human experience through community, culture, and commerce in Indiana.