Amplify Indy is a veteran-owned human optimization company offering a community-driven personal, professional, and business development training experience.
We are the first business in Indiana to accept payment in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Dash.
2017 Amplify Indy Accomplishments:
- Amplify Music Fest at the Speakeasy supporting Indiana Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (May)
- Amplify Hope Event raised over $31,000 for the Hope Center Indy (Aug)
- Amplify Hope Program with Collaborate 317, an incubator for emerging non-profits (Oct)
- Amplify Bitcoin Forums, a gathering to train and discuss Bitcoin and Blockchain tech (Dec)
Coming in 2018
- Amplify Vets Program, an incubator for veteran-owned startups (Q1)
- Amplify Youth Program – Trainings on entrepreneurship for at-risk youth led by Dr. Pingnan Shi (Q2)
- Amplify Music Fest 2018 – In partnership with DK New Media (May)
- Amplify Indy Awards 2018 – (Oct)
- Amplify Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference – More info coming soon
Founded by Harrison Painter
The Speakeasy Indy is where this all started. We are so thankful for everything they do! Please make sure to support these wonderful people who are working hard to bring the startup tech community closer in Indianapolis.