Amplify Hope Program
Amplify Indy has partnered with COFFE (Community Outreach for Financial Education) to create the Amplify Hope Program Challenge, an incubator for social entrepreneurs and emerging non-profits. We have put together a $240K package of space, training, and resources to help these passionate leaders change the world. Applications are now closed for the 2018 cohort, but we will open up the application process for 2019 cohort in late summer/early fall.
The Amplify Hope Program is a 10 month program (Our next group will be 90 days) led by 4+ mentors that offers weekly trainings, bi-weekly mastermind sessions, monthly accountability groups, 9 challenges, a large competitive fundraiser event, and it caps off with the Amplify Awards event.
This program was inspired by our success with The Hope Center Indy, the largest facility in the United States that houses young women rescued from sex and human trafficking. Check out the video below of Harrison Painter, Amplify Indy Founder, sharing the details of the program.
You can donate to the Amplify Hope Program through our 501(c)3 COFFE via PayPal by clicking the image below.
Who is Amplify Indy?
Amplify Indy is a veteran-owned media company focused on cause driven organization development, community building, and civic engagement.
- Amplify Music Fest at the Speakeasy supporting Indiana Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Amplify Hope Event raised over $31,000 for the Hope Center Indy
- Amplify Hope Program Beta launch – an incubator for social entrepreneurialism.
- Amplify Future Forums, a gathering to discuss the future of technology.
- Amplify Hope Challenge – A program for purpose-driven startups (52 participants)
- Amplify Hope Program members have raised over $100,000 for their causes (Jan-Mar)
- Amplify Hope Program members have impacted the lives of over 31,000 in central Indiana (Jan-Mar)
- Amplify Hope Fundraiser: Wrestling to Celebrate Foster Families (April 15) SOLD OUT!
- Amplify Indy Monthly Experience featuring art, music, causes, & speakers SOLD OUT!
- Amplify Mastermind Forums & Accountability Groups (Q3)
- Amplify Invite Only Memberships (Q4)
- Amplify Hope Program Expansion (Q4)
Amplify Hope Program Partner Programs:
Through COFFE we have launched a financial literacy training platform designed to help victims of sex & human trafficking who are in an aftercare program at the Hope Center Indy. (This program is funded in part by Horizon Planning Group)
What started as the Amplify Youth Program is now The Poema Entrepreneurship Academy! This is a private school in Fountain Square that offers high school students a way to experience courses like entrepreneurship, math, robotics, financial literacy, leadership, and more.
Who is COFFE?
COFFE (Community Outreach for Financial Education) was created to spread financial literacy in local communities. COFFE offers over 40 hours of classes with educators based all over the country. All of the classes are free of charge and free of expectations. COFFE believes that the “Education without Expectation” approach can provide communities with the knowledge and educational tools needed to enrich lives and impact financial well-being.