EVENT RECAP: Wrestling to Celebrate Foster Families
Wow! What a night of family fun. We need to give a huge THANK YOU to Chris Doyle and all the wrestlers of Indianapolis Championship Wrestling for coming out and putting on an amazing SOLD OUT show for the foster families!
Yes, you read that correctly. The show was SOLD OUT! We had almost 100 foster family members in the house, and over 138 general admission attendees. You can check out the experience through all of the videos and photos at the bottom of this page.
We would like to thank all of our sponsors who made this possible! The foster families had an incredible time, and we are so grateful for your support.
- DKC Inc.
- NewPro Containers (Thank you Jeremy!)
- Noble Audio & Video (Thank you Karl!)
- Tinker Coffee Company (Thank you Stephen and Jeff)
- Multiline Insurance Agency (Thank you Vanessa!)
- The Thompson Group (Thank you Anson!)
- The Original K.N.O. Warrior (Thank you Frank Smith III!)
- JPS Events Regions Tower
Thank you all for making Indy awesome!
Special thanks to:
- Tag Griffin – Hearts in Hand Homeless Outreach for leading the charge and making this happen! You are a rockstar!
- UFC legend Chris “Lights Out” Lytle for coming out to talk about anti-bullying and spending time with the kids and fans.
- Nathan Miller (Irish Giant) for being a soldier with a big heart. Our thoughts and prayers are all still with you brother.
- Steven Ross for the ring girls!
- Jeff Gamble for jumping in as ring announcer and making the event even more amazing!
- Thank you Amplify Hope members Renita Hills, Vanessa Stringer, and Dawn Evans-Casey for working the door.
- Robert Jones for videotaping the event!
- Another special thank you to Navy veteran Frank Smith III for his service. You can show some love and support for him by purchasing a branded shirt or hoodie by clicking here.
I’m sure we are missing some folks. On behalf of Amplify Indy, the Amplify Hope Program, and COFFE (Community Outreach for Financial Educaiton) we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Below are some videos from the week, including a stream of the entire show! Enjoy!!!
This is what we do at Amplify Indy. We connect people, we create massive positive social impact. and we LOVE IT!
Harrison Painter is the Founder/CEO of Amplify Indy and serves as Marketing/Communication Committee Chairman to non-profit COFFE (Community Outreach for Financial Education). He is a U.S. Navy veteran and Google Certified marketing professional who has had two of his marketing companies acquired, one privately and one publicly.