- This event has passed.
Community Rule Jazz Mixer: Honoring Vets$10
The Community RULE Nonprofit Jazz Mixer brings together the thriving nonprofits, professionals, funders, jazz, and community stakeholders for this once a month networking event that helps build a fruitful nonprofit social ecosystem.
For our April 20th event ee will be celebrating our military veterans! If you are a veteran, or know a veteran who has entrepreneurial aspirations, you don’t want to miss this event.
Amplify Indy, led by Harrison Painter, is giving veteran businesses the gift of knowledge with their Amplify Vets Program.
About Amplify Vets Program
Amplify Indy has partnered with COFFE (Community Outreach for Financial Educaiton) to create the Amplify Vets Program, a startup training program for military veteran-owned businesses. We have put together an amazing package of training and resources to help local military veterans and their families succeed. (We have also opened up this program to military spouses!)
This program was inspired by the strong demand for our Amplify Hope Program, an incubator for emerging non-profits, and is a way of saying “THANK YOU” to our brothers and sisters who have so bravely served.
- Weekly Training Offering Full Startup Curriculum (Pre-Launch to Scale)
- Guest Mentors and Speakers
- Monthly Mastermind Session
- Monthly Accountability Group
- Veteran Startup Pitch Events
- Veteran Business Networking Mixers
- Marketing Video for Your Startup
- Access to Veteran-Based Internet Radio Show
- Free Admission to Amplify Music Fest (June 23)
- Free Admission to Amplify Max Impact Awards Event (Oct 20)
- So Many More benefits to come!
The application process is now open and candidates will be accepted until April 30, 2018, or until the program is full.
Harrison Painter is the Founder/CEO of Amplify Indy and serves as Marketing/Communication Committee Chairman to non-profit COFFE (Community Outreach for Financial Education). He is a U.S. Navy veteran and Google Certified marketing professional who has had two of his marketing companies acquired, one privately and one publicly.